Tuesday, November 2, 2010

Well, this has not been a good week.  The job has been ok, maybe that is because I have ignored it the last two days.  My oldest daughter went to the emergency room 2 nights ago.  I have been in a panic waiting to find out what is going on.  I have almost decided to go to Florida, I wish I could, to be with her.  But I know if I had been there yesterday I would have caused more trouble and stressed her out too much.  The waiting was driving me nuts, and I in turn was driving her nuts trying to find an answer.  Imagine if I had been there and I was bugging the nurses and doctors.  No, I guess for that day I was better off in California.  She went into surgery this morning, they were not sure what they were going to do, they were going to see what it looked like and decide once they were there.  I still do not have an answer yet as to what they did.  I texted, but someone texted back she was sleeping, so I guess I will find out soon.  At least she is out of surgery and doing ok, otherwise I would not have gotten even that answer.

I have to say I found a new love for texting the last three days.  Where she has not been able to call, she has been able to text.  I guess they took her phone away as they wheeled her into surgery, because she was texting to the end.  Well, guys, I have a little trouble concemtrating on much of anything else right now, so I will go and hope to hear her voice soon.

Everyone pray for her please.

2 comments:

  1. Hi Vickie,

    I hope your daughter is doing well and recovering speedily from whatever was happening.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you very much. She is doing great right now, it is just a shame that everyone, even the doctor knows with our family history, she will be back in next year. We all wanted them to finish it this time. Oh, well. Thanks for caring.

    ReplyDelete