Tuesday, November 9, 2010

Peer Reviews

How do I feel about peer reviews?  I really accept all the help, advice and suggestions anyone would like to give.  I am one who feels you can never have too much information.

What I do not like about peer reviews?  I really feel bad when I have something not so great to say to someone else.  I do not like being honest with someone when I know they tried their best and I find something wrong, or something I do not like.  I hope no one takes anything too seriously.  It has been an interesting week.  I have to admit I downloaded a few drafts, and had to throw some out, there was just too much to talk about.  I could have gone on all week.  I have to say I do understand why Nancy was frustrated last week in seminar.  Hope this week is better.

Everyone take care, and good luck on your reviews.

No comments:

Post a Comment