Tuesday, October 12, 2010

Introduction and welcome

Ok, I am redoing this entire post.  I did it the first time and it did not post.  Ok, so here I am writing a blog, this from someone who swore she would never write anything again.  Many, many years ago I used to write a lot, but then I found out there are some people out there who will take your words, twist them, and use them against.  I never wrote again, and now I am writing for the whole world to see.

Ok, let me explain about the name of my blog, quagmire.  I feel every day of my life like I am in an impossible situation of one kind or another.  This is with my professional life, of course with my work life, I have no personal life.  You would think that working lwith lenders and clients to obtain home loans would be a fairly simple job, and an 8 to 5 job.  Well, not in my case.  There are a lot of nights that I am answering my phone at 11:30 pm or later for either my boss or a salesperson.  I guess I could use this as an excuse for being single, but to tell you the truth I just like being single.  I have been since 1987, I talk now that I am so set in my ways that I could not even compromise with the remote control for the TV.

I have been with the same boss (not the same company) since 1996.  Everyone says we are like an old married couple, figuring his wife has been with him maybe 6 months longer than me, I guess we are.  We do at least bicker with each other the same way, day in and day out.  But at least he understands me.  As we both say, I do not work for someone, I will work with them, and he respects this to some degree.

Well, I am not sure what direction I may go on my blog.  Since I have not written in like forever, I guess I will see where I go from day to day.  I first have to get used to expressing myself again.  I might even get into some political speak.  Although, I have to admit, growing up I was always told there were two things you never talked about in public, politics and religion, we have come a long way from back then.  Anyway, we will see how this goes, I have to go for now, will chat later.

3 comments:

  1. Hello Vickie,

    I am sorry to hear you had this bad experience with your writing. Did someone plagiarize your writing?

    I guess if you ever plan to go into political life, you need to worry about writing on political matters. Otherwise, feel free. I love to talk politics.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Feel free to talk about politics..love to here everybodys point of views.

    ReplyDelete
  3. There is nothing wrong with talking about politics or religion as long as you know where you stand, stand strong, and don't try to push your believes off on others. sorry to hear that you had a bad writing experience. you have to learn from all experiences, good and bad and keep movingf forward. good luck getting back into the swing of things.

    ReplyDelete